Immune Defence Review
Now Available In ireland – New Immune Defence
Why Should We Boost Our Immune System?
More than ever before, keeping our immune system healthy and effective is paramount.
“But How Can You Do This?”
Our diet is absolutely the most important thing that we need to pay attention to. Eating healthily is really important, we need to make sure that we eat foods contain a mix of crucial vitamins and minerals.
Some of the key vitamins that we need to be eating daily are:
- Vitamin C – One of, if not the most powerful immune system booster of all, you are also more prone to becoming unwell if you are lacking in it.
- Vitamin B6 – Helps to support the Immune system, by supporting crucial biochemical reactions that fight infection.
- Vitamin E – a powerful antioxidant that help the body tackle viruses and infections
- Zinc – An essential mineral that is responsible for boosting immunity as well as other key bodily processes
Food sources of these essential minerals and vitamins include most fruits, vegetables, nuts, pulses and some seafoods.
Boosting Your Immune System With A Daily Supplement
You can also help maintain your immune system by taking a daily supplement that delivers good levels of key minerals and vitamins.
One such product is UK made Immune Defence, a cleverly developed, all natural supplement that delivers powerful doses of two key compounds – largely Vitamin C and Zinc.
It also contains Vitamins A and E along with Rosehip and Acerola.
Supplied in aniseed flavoured lozenges that dissolve on the tongue coating the throat in zinc ions, its a pleasant way of taking these essential compounds.
It doesn’t matter if you are fighting off a cold, just feeling stressed or simply want to help keep your immune system in peak condition, Immune Defence will deliver key amounts of these essential immune boosting ingredients.
Whats In Immune Defence?
The two key ingredients in every lozenge are 2.5mg of Vitamin C and 3.5mg of Zinc, they also contain Rosehip ( a powerful source of additional Vitamin C, A and E) and Acerola, another source of Vitamins A and C.
How Do You Take Immune Defence?
Directions are quite simple, suck one lozenge every two hours – take no more than 4 lozenges per day.
Immune Defence is suitable for anybody aged 12 and over. Just do not take without seeking advice from your doctor if you are on any longterm medication or antibiotics in case of any drug interactions .
Why Take Immune Defence?
Immune Defence provides 6 key benefits:
- It provides proven immunity support from natural vitamins and minerals
- Provides Antiviral Defence-essential during the flu and cold season
- Helps you recover from colds faster
- Boosts immune system during periods of stress
- Provides immune support for the entire family
- Improves Immunity of those on the go – commuters, frequent flyers
Where Can I Buy Immune Defence?
You can only buy directly from the official website (click here)
A bottle containing 120 lozenges will cost you 39,95 EUR. there are some great discounts available for larger quantities.
All orders are shipped worldwide for FREE
The makers do provide a 100 day cash back guarantee on all orders.
Immune Defence – Our Conclusion
There are a large number of immune system supplements out there, some are good, and some not so great.
Immune Defence is one supplement that we do recommend, its a very cleverly thought out, yet simply formulated supplement that will give your bodies immune system a solid boost.
Its a great tasting supplement too, the aniseed flavour is pleasant to take, and you get no aftertaste or repeats when taking them.
Want To Find Out More?
Head over to the official website – Click Here